Thursday 1 November 2012

A week of birthdays!


Make a wish Mia!
This week has been a constant party! Having never been to a birthday party before in my life, I managed to cram two into a week. The first was my little firend Mia's first birthday party, so I got to see all my friends. We had a superb time playing with each other, with Mia's toys and generally crawling all the place. The best bit was when they food was brought out as I just crawled all over picking at other people's plates (they're always tastier than my own). The girls - Mia, Erin and Anna were all dressed up beautifully but me and my mate Lucas decided to stay a little more casual. Here is a photo of Mia blowing out her candles, and one of us all scoffing the amazing grub that Mia's mummy Laura had prepared for us all. And check out the homemade birthday cake. Mummy better pull her socks up for two months' time!
Yummy...let's all share saliva
Ball pools rock!


Messy but fun
In the middle of the week I had some more fun at Squiggles n Giggles, where the theme this week was 'The Three Little Pigs'. There was piggy blancmange to play with, hay, bricks and shaving foam, a piggy stew made of veggies and water and my personal favourite - a ball pool! Here I am getting stuck in with the activities. I really would have happily stayed the hour in the ball pool but did also enjoy squelching blancmange between my fingers too. It's funny, mummy didn't seem to mind even though she makes a real fuss when I do that with the banana in my high chair. Grown ups are weird.
I wonder what shaving foam tastes like?

Luke studies his first present
At the end of the week we travelled down to Ossett for my little cousin Luke's 8th Birthday party. I stayed up extra specially late for him and it was definitely worth it because I got given pizza by Ellie which I chewed on for the whole meal, Ebony took mr for a walk and Luke let me share his balloon! There were magic tricks by the restaurant's resident magicians and Luke opened a present or two. Happy birthday Cuz!!





Meet the family...but where am I?

Magic galore
Here I am with Ebony!
















Big 8!























10 months today
All on my own!
Now I also hit a landmark at the weekend - my 10 month birthday! During the weekend to celebrate, I thought I'd show off a few new skills. These included standing up for several seconds on my own, trying to do 'so big' by raising my arms, cuddling people by patting them on the back, and making little kissing sounds when people say the word 'kisses'. Here you can see me trying out my two feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment